Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rallying for the Holy Father


During the homily that he preached at his Installation Mass, Pope Benedict XVI asked something very important of us:

 My dear friends – at this moment I can only say: pray for me, that I may learn to love the Lord more and more. Pray for me, that I may learn to love his flock more and more – in other words, you, the holy Church, each one of you and all of you together. Pray for me, that I may not flee for fear of the wolves. Let us pray for one another, that the Lord will carry us and that we will learn to carry one another.

Now, more than ever, our Shepherd needs our prayers.  He is being attacked on from all sides.  We need to stand with him and for him. 

Fr. Z has asked that we join our spiritual forces and rally behind Pope Benedict XVI by committing to offer a spiritual bouquet for the Holy Father.  Here is a link to Fr. Z's blog:

Spiritual Bouquet for Pope Benedict XVI on the Feast of St. Joseph

Please join the effort.  Let us rally behind Pope Benedict XVI and help him with our prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment